Spending the day outside is a pastime enjoyed by adults and children. But with the pandemic, that poses a certain risk. Below are some recommendations from UNICEF for you to spend your outdoor fun safely!
- Avoid peak times and crowded places.
- Pack a hand sanitizer with no less than 60% alcohol.
- Pack change of clothes on an isolated area in your home.
- Before leaving, check the well-being of everyone.
- Keep the key precautions in mind while outside.
- If planning to eat out, bring your own food and utensils.
- Once home, disinfect yourself first and change clothes